AHA Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Experienced Provider (ACLS EP)
The Experienced Provider Course is for seasoned ACLS providers who wish to renew their provider status. This course provides a stimulus for clinicians and scientists to identify areas in resuscitation that deal with special circumstances.
• Expands on the core ACLS course
• Special resuscitation emergencies (e.g., drowning)
• Toxicology emergencies
• Metabolic emergencies
• Deeper knowledge for understanding and treating ACLS patients
• Case-based and group-interactive course of focused resuscitation topics
• Uses realistic scenarios to present material specific to experienced providers who routinely perform resuscitation
• Includes introduction and four learning stations that cover electrolyte abnormalities, cardiovascular, environmental, and toxicological emergencies
ACLS-EP Manual, ACLS Pocket Reference Cards.
Both a written test and several skills tests are required for course completion.
CERTIFICATION UPON COURSE COMPLETION:
Internationally recognized AHA ACLS EP Certification, CPD certificate (CPD-accredited by the Health Professions Council of South Africa for 30 Continuing Education Units, including 2 CEU's for Ethics)